My name is Alix Jermey and I am delighted to say that I’m a qualified personal trainer at FG Personal Training and love everything to do with gym and health. I have been into health and fitness from an early age and this has helped me become a Norfolk County Tennis Player, competing in National, Regional and County events. Outside of the fitness and sporting industry, I enjoy listening to music and taking long walks on the beach with my two dogs. I am very family orientated and love spending time with those close to me.
How I Work
My clients are my top priority and I will strive for nothing other than the best to support them. I love helping those who don’t feel motivated and those who dislike fitness. I will help you to stay focused and hit your goals whilst falling in love with exercise. Common goals that I can help with are weight loss, cardiovascular fitness, muscle toning, muscle strength, returning after injury or improving sports performance. I will do everything within my power in order for you to achieve success. Together we can transform your quality of life and reach your goals in a caring, fun and dynamic environment, because my aim is to ensure that you leave every session with a smile on your face.
So if you want to become a better healthier version of yourself, come and join me and let’s start this journey together!
Qualifications & Experience
My Qualifications include:
● Level 3 Personal Trainer (OriGym)
● Level 2 Gym Instructor (Active IQ)
● Level 2 Mental Wellbeing in Sport and Physical Activity
● CPD in Bodyweight Training
● CPD in Medicine Ball Training
● Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport and Academies (BTEC at Easton College) Units studied on course:
– Principles of Anatomy and Physiology in Sport
– Fitness Training and Programming for Health, Sport and Well-being
– Professional Development in the Sports Industry
– Sports Leaders
– Application of Fitness Testing
– Practical Sports Performance
– Sport Event Organisation
– Development and Provision of Sport and Physical Activity
– Investigating Business in Sport and the Active Leisure Industry
– Skill Acquisition in Sport
– Coaching for Performance
– Research Methods in Sport
– Research Project in Sport
– Work Experience in Active Leisure
● Level 2 Safeguarding in Sport
● First Aid Qualified
● Fully Insured
Book your free consultation with Alix
To request your free, no-obligation consultation, fill out the form below and provide a brief description of your health and fitness goals.