My name is George Marshall, and I am a fully qualified Personal trainer and Strength and Conditioning coach, based at FG personal training in Gressenhall. I have over 3 years worth of coaching experience with different ability levels and ages, and thoroughly enjoy taking clients and athletes through their health and fitness journey to reach their goals. As for my own experience with fitness, I first developed a passion for the sport of powerlifting and strength sports, which has branched into many other areas of interest in the fitness industry such as martial arts and athletic performance.
How I Work
I will work directly with the client and discuss their goals, preferences, and any other information that will help me design a plan specifically tailored to the client’s needs. All my programs and plans are designed using up-to-date knowledge in the fitness industry for my clients to successfully achieve their goals; whether they are: fat loss, build muscle, strength gain, cardiovascular endurance improvements, improve sports performance or simply be healthier.
I’ll do my very best to ensure every session is enjoyable from start to finish for the client, through tailor-made specific and personal programming for your individual comfort and enjoyment. As a client, you will be a priority with support whenever you need it. Whether it be a phone call or text for motivation or nutrition advice, I’ll do everything I can to give you the best experience possible.
I will always be finding ways to improve my coaching and training, taking up new qualifications and learning new fitness content to make sure I’m providing the best service I can.
Qualifications & Experience
● BSC Health, Fitness, Strength and conditioning (Firsts Degree)(Easton College) – Modules studied:
– Applied Principles of Strength and Conditioning
– Business and Marketing in Health and Fitness
– Coaching in Practice
– Contemporary issues in Sports and Coaching
– Health, Promotion, Lifestyle & Behavior Change
– Health and Fitness
– Strength and Conditioning Methods One
– Human Anatomy & Kinesiology
– Workplace Dynamics and Performance
– Nutrition for Health and Fitness
– Sport and Exercise Physiology
– Exercise for Specific Populations
– Strength and Conditioning Methods Two
– Activity, Health and Disease Across the Lifespan
– Work-Based Research Project
● Level 3 Personal Trainer (Active lQ)
● Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Strength and Conditioning for Sport (1st4Sport)
● A 3-year internship at Easton College delivering strength and conditioning sessions to Easton College football and rugby academies as well as 2 years experience working with an elite-level sprinter also based at Easton College.
● Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sports Development, Coaching and Fitness (BTEC at Easton College) Course Modules studied:
– Anatomy and Physiology
– Sports development and contemporary issues
– Sports coaching
– Sports leadership
– Health and fitness
– Sports nutrition
– Sports psychology
– Organising a sports event
– Analysis of performance
– Practical sport individual
– Practical team sports
– YMCA Level 1 Fitness and training
– Physiology of Fitness
● Level 2 Award in Supporting Behavior Change (Health and Wellbeing) (RSPH)
● First aid qualified
● Full DBS Check
● Fully insured
Book your free consultation with George
To request your free, no-obligation consultation, fill out the form below and provide a brief description of your health and fitness goals.